Dance like a sevillano class
I believe it would be good for everybody to know that I start my workshops from zero, specially flamenco classes. Learning flamenco is really hard, so I adjust my classes to my pupils skills. That is why I am a specialist in teaching beginners.
Do you know the differences between the Sevillanas and Rumbas? Which are the origins of the Sevillanas and Rumba flamenca? Why do we dance Sevillanas and Rumba flamenca everywhere, on the "Fiesta"?
Would you like to get ready for dance in Feria de Sevilla? What is the best of living La Feria" ? Are you ready?
- Schedule: Monday-Saturday.
- Duration: 1 hour. Ask for intensive or regular classes (one hour or two per week).
- Price: From 30€/person. Ask for suplements for groups less than 3.
- Group size: Minimum 1 person / Maximum 12 people*. If you are a solo traveller, ask for an optional single supplement.
- For who? Everyone.
- Worshops are held: at Triana, Sevilla.
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
*Ask for preferences and check special offers for larger groups, students and children under 12.
For more info and booking email@example.com