Discovering the Flamenco Secrets in Triana
I invite you to a cultural immersion. What do you know about flamenco? I believe it would be good for everybody to know that I start my private workshops from zero, specially flamenco classes. Learning flamenco is really hard, so I adjust my classes to my pupils skills. That is why I am a specialist in teaching beginners
Do you want to know about the origins of flamenco? or the differences between the Flamenco Styles "Palos"? How a "bailaora" feels the differents "Palos"? Which "Palos" are the most popular? and how to enjoy dancing? Where is Triana? Why has Triana a vibrant flamenco culture? ... and much more secrets ... come and enjoy in private. Learn Flamenco Culture!
- Itinerary: On our way to the studio I'll show you the places where bullfighters and artists were born as well as other secrets.
- Schedule: Monday-Saturday.
- Duration: 2 hours .
- Price for private groups: From 44€/person. Ask for supplements for private groups of two or solo travellers.
- The price included: Guide route of Triana, Flamenco Master Class, Flamenco outfit-one big flower, one flamenco studio skirt and one "mantoncillo" - flamenco shawl-, trianera tips and lots of fun.
- Group size: Minimum 1 - Maximum 8 people.
- For who? Everyone. Children from 5 y.o.
- Meeting point: at Triana bridge at the main door of Faro de Triana Bar
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
We felt the Duende of Triana with Eva!
We thoroughly enjoyed our flamenco lesson and tapas crawl with Eva. Triana is a place we always wanted to visit and now we understand its unique spirit. Thanks Eva! Martha D. USA Tripadvisor´s review
Let me know all your preferences to create a tailor made experience just for you
+34 626 00 78 68