Paint your Abanico in Triana
#with_Angeles and #with_Eva
Do not settle for a nice souvenir, live an authentic Spanish hand fan private painting experience!
These beautiful Spanish hand fans can be used for Flamenco dancing, gifts, keeping cool, decorating, party & wedding favors and much more.Spanish flamenco fan is one of our most famous symbol. It is known all over the world, it is made absolutely handicraft and it is not only a nice item to deal with the hot weather but also a jewel for the flamenco dance.
Create your own design. If your are an artist, it will result a beautiful DIY hand fan. Even if you are not, it will be a personal and unique memory of your visit to Seville. It would be lovely to finish your fan with a personal touch, such as your signature. Learn the basics painting rules with Angeles, a wonderful local artist from Triana. Create, paint, take it easy and,enjoy yourself!
- Schedule: Monday-Saturday.at 10am
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Price for private groups: From 55€/person. Ask for supplements for private classes for two or solo travellers.
- Group Size: Minimum 1 person / Máximum 12 people.
- For who? Everybody.. Children from 5 y.o.
- Workshop helds: in Triana, Seville.
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
Highlight of Seville Family Trip
One of our most favorite memories from Spain!!!! Loved this day and experience!!! Family Gibson, New Yersey, USA
Let me know all your preferences to create a tailor made experience just for you
+34 626 00 78 68