Learn flamenco face to face, with Eva, a local artist expert on beginners
FLAMENCO GROUP LESSONS IN SEVILLE WITH EVA
Daily from Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays&Sundays at 5.30 PM at flamenco studio
NEW DAILY GROUP LESSON at 9.30 AM at Maria Luisa Park, next to Plaza de España in July and August
COVID 19 SPECIAL INFORMATION
- We have opened a new daily group at 10am at Maria Luisa Park in in open air. Meeting point at 10am at Aníbal González Álvarez-Ossorio sculpture https://goo.gl/maps/wZEfrBFMkdrPrS4P8 at Plaza de España
- All guests touchpoints at the studio are frecuently cleaned
- The number of guests at studio is limited to 8 people
Immerse yourself into the Flamenco culture at a professional flamenco studio in the city center close to the emblematic Triana hood..
We'll start from zero and you'll learn a brief introduction of Flamenco's origins, concepts and culture. Important to understand better the following flamenco shows or venues. Then we will go on barking everything into pieces: basic body positions, professional footwork, flamenco rhythms adn handclappings and basic arms-hands work. After feeling comfortable with them, we will start ,atching the pieces and you will be ready to learn and dance a fun flamenco routine in one flamenco style with local taste wearing a typical shawl and a big flamenco flower or a flamenco scarve.
During the last part of the lesson, you can record the performance on your phone or take pictures to keep your flamenco memories in Seville forever. I will also be happy to chat with you and share my local tips to get the most out of your stay in this magic city.
If later attending a Flamenco venue, this will give you a better understanding of the difficulties and the hours of practice it requires and you will appreciate better its intensity. Ask for your best Flamenco Venue options
- Schedule: Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays & Sundays at 5.30PM at flamenco studio. NEW DAILY GROUP during July and Augsut 2020 at 9.30 am at Maria Luisa Park next to Plaza de España
- Only bookings in advanced. Minimum 1 people. Ask for open groups. In case classes become full I will open addtional group classes.
- Duration: 1hr
- Price dancing lesson: 20€/person
- Includes: Flamenco Dance Class, water and basic flamenco outfit-a big flower
- Some recomendations about dress codes for the lesson: casual, confortable clothes and shoes. Medium heeled shoes (not platforms or sandals) for women or dress shoes for men are recomended but NOT NECESSARY. Better sport shoes/sneakers than sandals or platforms in any case. It is a plus wearing flattered dress or skirt. If you dress up in black or red or white would combine better the red outfit: flowers and shawls. If you feel like wearing outfit, there are flamenco shoes for renting for 5€ per person or a flamenco skirt or flamenco vest for 3€per person. In that case, let me know in advance please.
- Group size: Minimum 1 people / Maximum 8 people
- For who? Children from 8 y.o.
- Meeting point:
- at Flamenco Studio at 50 Gravina St. at City Center close to Triana distric
- at at Aníbal González Álvarez-Ossorio sculpture https://goo.gl/maps/wZEfrBFMkdrPrS4P8 at Plaza de España (only July and August 2020)
- Languages: English and Español
+34 626 00 78 68