Learn flamenco with Eva, a local artist expert on beginners
FLAMENCO GROUP LESSONS IN SEVILLE WITH EVA
Daily from Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays & Sundays at 5.30 PM
Special starting times during FERIA DE SEVILLA at 12PM & at 2.30PM
- Only bookings in advanced. Minimun of 1 person. Ask for open groups. In case classes become full I will open additional group classes
Immerse yourself into the Flamenco culture at a professional flamenco studio in the city center close to the emblematic Triana hood..
We'll start from zero and you'll learn a brief introduction of Flamenco's origins, concepts and culture. Important to understand better the following flamenco shows or venues. Then we will go on barking everything into pieces: basic body positions, professional footwork, flamenco rhythms adn handclappings and basic arms-hands work. After feeling comfortable with them, we will start ,atching the pieces and you will be ready to learn and dance a fun flamenco routine in one flamenco style with local taste wearing a typical shawl and a big flamenco flower or a flamenco scarve.
During the last part of the lesson, you can record the performance on your phone or take pictures to keep your flamenco memories in Seville forever. I will also be happy to chat with you and share my local tips to get the most out of your stay in this magic city.
If later attending a Flamenco venue, this will give you a better understanding of the difficulties and the hours of practice it requires and you will appreciate better its intensity. Ask for your best Flamenco Venue options
- Schedule: Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays & Sundays at 5.30PM
- Only bookings in advanced. Minimum 1 people. Ask for open groups. In case classes become full I will open addtional group classes.
- Duration: 1hr
- Price dancing lesson: 22€/person
- Includes: Flamenco Dance Class, water and basic flamenco outfit-a big flower and flamenco shawl/ scarve.
- Some recomendations about dress codes for the lesson: casual, confortable clothes and shoes. Medium heeled shoes (not platforms or sandals) for women or dress shoes for men are recomended but NOT NECESSARY. Better sport shoes/sneakers than sandals or platforms in any case. It is a plus wearing flattered dress or skirt. If you dress up in black or red or white would combine better the red outfit: flowers and shawls. If you feel like wearing outfit, there are flamenco shoes for renting for 5€ per person or a flamenco skirt or flamenco vest for 3€per person. In that case, let me know in advance please.
- Group size: Minimum 1 people / Maximum 8 people
- For who? Children from 8 y.o.
- Meeting point: at Flamenco Studio at 50 Gravina St. at City Center close to Triana distric
- Languages: English and Español
+34 626 00 78 68