Flamenco in a local bar in Triana
Enjoing flamenco in a bar gives you a chance for a different experience from the tablaos and other professional shows. Many people will tell you this is more authentic flamenco, that´s right, although the talent level of the performers will almost always less than the tablaos. But it´s local flamenco and a great way to see a free and improvised flamenco show, where locals may jump in to dance or sing.
Learning how we clap the flamenco hands, you will be involve in our culture, part of our local parties. It is not easy to find out, but we, trianero people, know where and when to go.
The tour includes flamenco spontaneous show, a flamenco hand-clapping class, local tips and secrets and surprices that you can not imagine.
Let´s dream with us, Sevilla is the perfect place ;). Just try and enjoy it!.
- Schedule: Monday-Sunday at 7:30pm
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Price: From 45€/person with a supplement for groups less than 3. You will enjoy a spontaneus flamenco show, a flamenco hand-clapping class, local tips, secrets and surprices that you can not imagine. Food and drinks are not included in this tour.
- Grupo size: Minimum 1 person / Maximum 8 people*. If you are a solo traveller, ask for an optional single supplement.
- For who? Everyone.
- Meeting point: Main entrance door of Faro de Triana Bar, at Triana Brigde
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
*Ask for preferences or custom routes & check special offers for larger groups, students and children under 12.
For more info and booking email@example.com