Flamenco Dance with a local artist expert on beginners in Seville
Unique 1st Flamenco Dance Experience in Seville!
- Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM
- Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM
- Saturdays&Sundays at 5.30 PM
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINE 2020
1.- Guests and host will keep social distance. Bring your own mask.
2.- Wash your hands before and after your experience. Hands sanitized are available.
3.- All guests touchpoints at the studio are frecuently cleaned.
Immerse yourself into the Flamenco culture in a professional flamenco studio at the city center.
We'll start from zero and you'll learn a brief introduction of Flamenco's origins, concepts and culture. Important to understand better the following flamenco shows or venues. Then we will go on barking everything into pieces: basic body positions, professional footwork, flamenco rhythms and hand clappings and basic arms-hands work. After feeling comfortable with them, we will start ,matching the pieces and you will be ready to learn and dance a fun flamenco routine in one flamenco style with local taste wearing a typical shawl and a big flamenco flower or a flamenco scarf.
During the last part of the lesson, you can record the performance on your phone or take pictures to keep your flamenco memories in Seville forever. I will also be happy to chat with you and share my local tips to get the most out of your stay in this magic city.
If later attending a Flamenco venue, this will give you a better understanding of the difficulties and the hours of practice it requires and you will appreciate better its intensity. Ask for your best Flamenco Venue options
- Schedule: Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays&Sundays at 5.30 PM
- Duration: 1hr
- Price dancing lesson: 18€/person. BOOK NOW
- Includes: Flamenco Dance Class, water and basic flamenco outfit-a big flower as a gift
- Some recomendations about dress codes for the lesson:
- casual, comfortable clothes and shoes. Medium heeled shoes (not platforms or sandals) for women or dress shoes for men are recomended but NOT NECESSARY. Better sport shoes/sneakers than sandals or platforms in any case. It is a plus wearing a flattered dress or skirt. If you dress up in black or red or white would combine better the red outfit: flowers and shawls.
- if you feel like wearing an outfit, there are flamenco shoes for 5€pair and flamenco skirts or flamenco vests for 3€per person. In that case, let me know in advance please.
- Group size: Minimum 1 people, Maximum 10 people. For larger groups ask pricing
- For who? Children from 8 y.o. Solo, Couples, Families, Friends, Barchelorette Parties, Celebrations & Work Events
- Meeting point: Pro Studio at Maestdanza Studio at 50 Gravina Street main entrance door at street level
- Languages: English and Español
+34 626 00 78 68