Enjoy learning flamenco dance with a local artist expert on beginners
Unique First Flamenco Dance Lesson in open groups!
Daily from Mondays to Sundays at 12 PM / Mondays to Fridays at 3.30 PM / Saturdays & Sundays at 5.30 PM
Special starting times during FERIA DE SEVILLA from Sunday 26.04.20 to Saturday 2.05.20 at 12PM & at 2.30PM
- Only bookings in advanced. Minimun of 1 person. Ask for open groups. In case classes become full I will open additional group classes
Immerse yourself into the Flamenco culture at a professional flamenco studio in the city center close to the emblematic Triana hood..
We'll start from zero and you'll learn a brief introduction of Flamenco's origins, concepts and culture. Then we will go on basic body positions, professional footwork, flamenco rhythm adn handclapping and basic arms-hands work. After feeling comfortable with them, you will be ready to learn and dance a fun flamenco routine in one flamenco style with local taste wearing a typical shawl and a big flamenco flower.
During the last part of the lesson, you can record the performance on your phone or take pictures to keep your flamenco memories in Seville forever. I will also be happy to chat with you and share my local tips to get the most out of your stay in this magic city.
If later attending a Flamenco venue, this will give you a better understanding of the difficulties and the hours of practice it requires and you will appreciate better its intensity. Ask for your best Flamenco Venue options
- Schedule: Daily Mondays-Sundays at 12PM/Mondays to Fridays at 3.30PM/Saturdays & Sundays at 5.30PM
- Only bookings in advanced. Minimum 1 people. Ask for open groups. In case classes become full I will open addtional group classes.
- Duration: 1.5hrs
- Price dancing lesson: 28€/person
- Includes: Flamenco Dance Class and basic flamenco outfit-a big flower and flamenco shawl/ scarve.
- Some recomendations about dress codes for the lesson: casual, confortable clothes and shoes. Medium heeled shoes (not platforms or sandals) for women or dress shoes for men are recomended but NOT NECESSARY. Better sport shoes than sandals or platforms in any case. It is a plus wearing flattered dress or skirt. If you dress up in black or red or white would combine better the red outfit: flowers and shawls. If you feel like wearing outfit, there are flamenco shoes for renting for 5€ per person or a flamenco skirt + a studio tshirt(black or white) for 3€per person. In that case, let me know in advance please.
- Group size: Minimum 1 people / Maximum 10 people
- For who? Children from 8 y.o.
- Meeting point: at Flamenco Studio at the City Center at 50 Gravina St. close to Triana distric
- Languages: English and Español
+34 626 00 78 68