Enjoy the best Flamenco show & Tapas in Triana with a local Expert
A great evening out at the historical Triana neighborhood with a local guide. The experience includes an introduction to the history of the area while taking a walk towards the flamenco theatre in which you will enjoy a profesional performance followed by a tapas dinner at three bars in Triana hood.
This is the best option if you have never seen flamenco before or aren't familiar with this art because your guide will tell you all about it so you can both enjoy and understand the show. The following tapas dinner is the perfect moment to commentate on it and also learn more about our food culture. It will feel like an evening out with a friend
- Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday at 6pm
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Price for groups: 119€/person, from 5 people -20% off
- The tour includes: Visiting 3 Bars and tasting 5 tapas with 3 drinks(beer/wine), local tips and fun
- Grupo size: Minimum 2 / Maximum 8 people
- For who? Everyone.
- Meeting point: at Torre del Oro or Golden Tower monument
- Languages: English and Español.
Let me know all your preferences to create a tailor made experience just for you
+34 626 00 78 68