The Bar of Manolo: a morning like a local trianero
#with_Rorro or #with_Lorenzo and #with_Eva #Triana_natives
Immersing yourself into Triana´s barrio life. You will take part in their everyday life and enjoy it with insiders. Discover Triana quarter like a local!
After meeting up at the Bar of Manolo, you will know more about the history and traditions of Triana. You will discover a non-touristy part of the city and how a trianero enjoy his morning through the eyes of a real insider "trianera". In the Bar where my Dad (and friends) spends plenty of moments, you will watch, learn and taste coffee making. Then you will learn how to pour a beer and how to play dominoes by the hands of local experts.
- Schedule: Tuesday-Sunday-except January 1st and in August- at 12am
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Price for private groups: From 40€/person.
- Includes: Discovering Triana like a local, watching 5 coffee making, pouring beer, domino master class and one drink + one tapita at an authentic bar in Triana. Tips and a lot of fun.
- Group size: Minimum 2 person / Maximum 8 people.
- For who? Everyone. Children from 8 y.o.
- Meeting point: at the Bar of Manolo in Triana.
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
An unforgettable travel experience!
We wanted to know much more about the sevillano culture and traditions. We are a well travelled couple, who love immersing ourselves in the non touristic areas of the cities. Triana barrio´s life was awesome! A fab introdution on the dairly life of a trianero. We were the only "guiris" foreigners on the area. Watching the differents coffee making, pouring beers and playing domino was so much fun! We have learnt so much! Thank you Eva and Co., just unforgettable! Come to Amsterdam, let´s plan a catch up there! . Jaap & Annelisse , Amsterdam. Private Travel Agency´s review
Let me know all your preferences to create a tailor made experience just for you
+34 626 00 78 68